Welcome to the Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre
On behalf of WOCRC, we would would like to thank you for your interest in volunteering your time and skills to support our programs. The information below will be used to assist us in placing you in a student placement that is suitable and rewarding, and to advise you of future student placement opportunities.
In order to best match your skills and interests with the student opportunities available, you will be required to:
- Complete and return the Student Placement application
- Attend an interview with the Volunteer and Student Resource Coordinator
- Submit 2 personal references during the interview
- Submit a current police record check, before starting placement
- Participate in training and orientation specific to your student placement position
You can submit your application at your convenience, either:
- By mail or personally at: 2 MacNeil Court, Kanata, Ontario, K2L 4H7
- By email to: email@example.com
- By via fax to: (613) 591-2501 (Attention Volunteer and Student Resources)
After receiving your application, if there are any student placement opportunities available in your field of interest, you will be contacted for an interview. If there are no student placement opportunities available, your application will be placed on our waiting list for upcoming or future openings.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (613) 591-3686 ext. 280.
We look forward to hearing from you.