Thank you for your interest in completing a practicum placement with the WOCRC. In order to best match your skills and interests with the placement opportunities available at the WOCRC, you will be asked to:
- Complete the student application form (online version/fillable PDF - instructions/print version)
- Attend an interview with the Volunteer and Student Services Coordinator.
- Provide a current police records check, before starting placement.
- Participate in the WOCRC Guiding Beliefs Training.
- Participate in training and orientation specific to your placement position.
Placement opportunities are available in the programs listed here.
The WOCRC complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07. As mandated by legislation, all staff and volunteers are required to complete training on accessible customer services.
For additional information, please contact the Volunteer and Student Services Coordinator at 613-591-3686 ext. 280.