Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the WOCRC. In order to best match your skills and interests with the volunteer opportunities available at the WOCRC, you will be asked to:
- View our volunteer opportunities to see if something interests you.
- Complete the volunteer application form (online version/fillable PDF - instructions/print version)
- Attend an interview with the Volunteer Services Coordinator.
- Provide a copy of a police records check.
- Participate in the WOCRC Guiding Beliefs Training.
- Participate in training and orientation specific to your volunteer position.
The WOCRC complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07. As mandated by legislation, all staff and volunteers are required to complete training on accessible customer services. Please complete the AODA Training prior to your second meeting with the Volunteer Services Coordinator and bring the completed Confirmation of AODA Training Form and AODA Training Module or email both to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator at 613-591-3686 ext. 280.